Marketing Executive/Office Assistant
Social adVentures, a thriving social enterprise based in Salford is looking for a Marketing Executive/Office Assistant to join our team and help promote all our exciting activities and services.
This is a varied role offering plenty of opportunity for progression. As well as running public health contracts in health and social care we own several social businesses including children’s nurseries and forest schools, a social supermarket and an outdoor education centre.
We are looking for a confident individual who is comfortable talking to people across the different areas of the business and developing a good marketing story. You will have experience in a previous marketing role and will be expected to utilise a variety of different marketing to reach our different audiences.
The role will involve all aspects of marketing including:
– social media management
– blog writing
– updating websites
– photography and video
– Editing media
– writing marketing briefs for design projects
Additionally the ideal candidate will assist with office duties including minute taking and administration.
There will be lots of opportunities to get out and about across our different sites taking pictures and videos and developing marketing stories in conjunction with the different teams.
A bit about you….
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- You will have been working in a similar role for at least a year.
- IT Skills are essential with previous experience using Microsoft Office Packages
- Ideally you will have experience with using marketing software such as email software, video editing software, Adobe platform or equivalent
- You will be comfortable both working independently, as part of a team, and across multiple departments.
- Your organisation skills will be excellent with the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
A bit about us…
- Social adVentures is a successful multiple service provider delivering provisions with the aim to inspire people to live healthier and happier lives.
- We run a healthy living centre, a community garden, 4 nurseries, a community supermarket and, a forest school
- We deliver a mixture of public sector contracts and private social businesses.
- We are a not for profit organisation, all surplus made goes into providing innovative new services for our communities
If you are friendly, enthusiastic and willing to get involved in promoting all aspects of our varied business then get in touch
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the role and what relevant experience you will bring to it – firstname.lastname@example.org